How do i unpublish my wordpress site?
What is Unpublishing?
In the digital world, un-publishing is a process of removing or deleting content from a website, blog, or social media platform.
The word ‘unpublish’ is often used in the publishing industry to describe the process of removing content from publication. This could be because it was published by mistake, or because it contains sensitive material that needs to be removed for legal reasons.
How to Unpublish a Blog Post on WordPress
WordPress is a popular blogging platform that enables users to publish their content. This article will show you how to unpublish a blog post on WordPress.
To unpublish a blog post on WordPress:
1) Go to the blog post you want to delete and click edit.
2) Click Publish and then click Save Draft.
How Do I Unpublish a WordPress Site?
WordPress sites are easy to set up and maintain, but sometimes you want to remove your site. This article will go over the steps for deleting a WordPress site.
1. log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Plugins” tab under “Settings.”
2. Scroll down until you find the plugin called “Delete Site” and click on it.
3. In this plugin, there is a button that says “Delete Site.” Click on it and then confirm your deletion by clicking “Yes, delete my site.”